If you or your children have experienced a very significant and unforeseeable change of circumstances since the date of your divorce or separation agreement, you may be able to modify some of its terms or conditions. 
    When the circumstances of life cause a significant and unforeseeable reduction in a spouse’s ability to earn income, or there is a loss of employment or a custodial parent is not providing appropriate care for a child or a child’s health and educational needs has changed significantly, a modification in the terms of a divorce judgment or separation agreement may become necessary. 

    Consult With A Lawyer

    If you are a parent that believes that a modification of terms and conditions of a divorce judgment or separation agreement needs to be made, you can call the Law Office of Jerold S. Slate at (845) 471-4141 to arrange for a personal and confidential consultation. 

Modification of Divorce of Separation Agreement